This year the AAOS conference in Las Vegas will be full of educational tracks and research regarding the latest surgical techniques and clinical outcomes.
However, there are some other learning options at AAOS that can help you and your practice. On Thursday, Gold Medical Marketing CEO, Daniel Goldberg, will be discussing how your practice can adapt to the digital world and grow new patient volume to sustain long-term profitability.
The goal of this session will be to highlight how technology has changed the patient acquisition paradigm and how patients now find orthopedic providers in their area. It will also highlight strategies your practice should be implementing to remain competitive.
Thursday March 14th
TT10 – Technology Theater / Venetian Sands Expo Center
Topics for Discussion will include:
1. Understanding How Your Website Influences New Patient Volume
- Is your website mobile responsive?
- Google’s policies for non-mobile responsive sites
- Is your content valuable to the patient?
2. Understanding the Behaviors of Orthopaedic Patients
- 10 Years of Orthopaedic Patient Behavior Data
- Patient Type #1 Example Behavior
- Patient #2 Example Behavior
3. Capturing Patient Type #1 in Your Practice
- Google Adwords
- Common Google Adwords Mistakes
4. Capturing Patient Type #2 in Your Practice
- The Role of Brand Awareness
- The Value of Social Media Marketing and Data
- Common Social Media Mistakes
- The Value of YouTube and Google Display Ads
- Example of Patient Type #2 Journey
5. Understanding Your Competition
- Identifying Competitors
- Adapting Your Strategies
6. Meaningful New Orthopaedic Patient ROI and Revenue Tracking
- How to Track New Patient Volume
- How to Track New Patient Revenue
7. How to Determine Your Orthopaedic Practice Marketing Budget
- Data and Benchmarks
- Where to Invest Your Budget
- How Your Location Influences Budget Allocation
8. Audience Q&A with Presenter
About the Presenter
Daniel Goldberg is the CEO and creative director of Gold Medical Marketing, the only firm in the country that focuses exclusively on orthopedic, spine and neurosurgery practice marketing. Daniel Goldberg has lectured at some of the most esteemed orthopedic and spine conferences across the country, including the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Becker’s Orthopedic and Spine as well as the American Alliance of Orthopaedic Executives. He is also a frequent contributor to several orthopedic and spine publications.